It was great to see so many people in Sunday School this morning! You know it is a good thing when I have to give up my seat. I have to be honest, I really didn't mind sitting on the couch-man is that thing comfy!
I would like to update our blog with this week's prayer requests. Please keep your classmates and their needs in mind as you pray this week.
* Mrs. Betty and Mr. Tom
* Unspoken requests of: Cassidy, Savannah, Bailey, Braley, Josh, and Isaiah
* Bailey's family as they mourn the loss of her aunt
* Megan's finger and pets
* Ehab-has a bad cold
* Tamer-that his family will have a great time together at the park
* Levi's uncle-he will be attending several funerals this week, give him the words to speak to provide comfort and his sister Hailey she is sick and was in the hospital
* Derrick's baseball game
* Shane's grandma and football team
* Dylan's brother's eye
* T.J.'s wrist, elbow, and surgery this Tuesday
* Mr. Bill-guidance for the future-church plant
* Luke's baseball team won
* Two visitors-Josh and his cousin Isaiah
* So many Uphold 56ers today
We hope everyone has a great week and we look forward to seeing everyone again this Wednesday night-same bat time and same bat station.