Thursday, July 28, 2011

Memory Verse Application

          We are trying something new in class.  We are striving to memorize verses in class that can provide us strength, guidance, etc . . .  You will be challenged to learn a new verse or small group of verses every other week.  Our first verse is 2 Corinthians 12:9.  The New King James version of this verse (although this is NOT the required version for memorization) states:

And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, My strength is made perfect in weakness."  Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power Christ may rest upon me.

          Now comes the discussion part.  Can you think of a time when this verse "played out" in your life?   Has this verse ever comforted you or a family member?  Or if that is too personal, can you think of a time when this verse could be a comfort to you or someone that you know in the future?  There are no wrong answers, we just want to know how this verse can be applied in your life.  We look forward to reading your responses.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment